Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with the full range of our services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- what information The Little Pharma™ may collect about you;
- how The Little Pharma™ will use information we collect about you;
- when The Little Pharma™ may use your details to contact you;
- whether The Little Pharma™ will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information will The Little PharmaTM collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from The Little Pharma™ such as newsletters or articles we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e-mail address, or postal address. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable The Little Pharma™ to provide you with the services you select.
How will The Little PharmaTM use the information they collect about me?
The Little Pharma™ will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that The Little Pharma™ may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- IP addresses may be used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use. Where The Little Pharma™ proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
When will The Little PharmaTM contact me?
The Little Pharma™ may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that The Little Pharma™ can deliver the services to you;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about The Little Pharma™ services (participation is always voluntary); and
for marketing purposes where you have not asked to be excluded from this.
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
The Little Pharma™ won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you if you ask not to be contacted for these purposes.
Will The Little Pharma™ share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential and we will only use your information within The Little Pharma™.
What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the The Little Pharma™ website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
How long will The Little PharmaTM keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service.
Can I find out what personal information The Little Pharma™ holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information The Little Pharma™ holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions relating to data protection.
Cookies Policy – Information The Little PharmaTM collects from you
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and can allow us to tailor the website to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the thelittlepharma.com features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.